We remove trash, graffiti and anything foreign to the environment from natural areas throughout the state of Arizona. We have a passion for nature and we believe outdoor restoration and education ensures everyone will be able to enjoy the outdoors for generations to come. We approach every project with a commitment to long-term change and making lasting impacts in communities across the state. Click HERE for completed restorations.
We host several volunteer cleanup events each year and in February 2017, we launched a Dedicated Restoration Team working throughout the year to restore areas around the state that see continual dumping, areas too remote for volunteers, areas that are spread out over more than a few miles, and natural areas with graffiti. Through our Dedicated Restoration Team, we provide contract work opportunities, when available, to veterans. We currently have three veterans on our Dedicated Restoration Team.
In addition to site restorations, we are dedicated to educating youth and adults on the importance of caring for and restoring natural areas. We provide hands-on activities that encourage environmental stewardship, volunteerism and team building for youth, families, and communities across the state.
To remove anything foreign to the environment from natural areas, restore them to their original state, and maintain, promote and protect these areas.
- Prevent natural areas from being closed to the public through restoration and education.
- Increase public awareness, education, and support for restorations.
- Provide youth hands-on service learning opportunities.
- Teach children and adults how they can preserve natural areas for future generations.
- Leave as minimal a footprint as possible on all restorations.
- Inspire public participation in environmental cleanup activities.
- Provide veterans with volunteer and contract work opportunities when available.
To keep natural areas clean and open to the public through restoration, while providing hands-on service learning opportunities to youth and communities across the state.
Natural Restorations is sponsored by the Arizona Trail Association making all donations tax deductible under 501(c)(3) Federal EIN 86-0762149.
Donations can be submitted online via PayPal or by mailing a check payable to the Arizona Trail Association with Natural Restorations in the check memo or in the notes section for PayPal donations.